Monday 16 December 2013

Photoshop

Here I am creating the image for the left page on my 1st, down and dirty.  I have redefined the edges of each image, and added them to the same sheet.  I have provided them to the each individual layer.  Then created a 4th layer and painted it black with a soft brush.  Going back over each layer, I have painted around the edge of each image to fade it into the background.
 
 
 
After this, I wanted to change the effect.  For example, add a graffiti effect.  I did this by selecting the boundaries I wanted to (any skin showing, and the cap with headphones), shown by the white outlined area above.  I then went on Filter - Artistic and Poster edges.  This created the effect shown above.   
Now to crop the image into A4 and add it to my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment