Friday 15 November 2013

Contents Page Flat Plan 2

This is a second idea I have had.  I have tried to make this more compact, with more images and tighter text.  For my next approach I plan to create a clean design with little on.  Therefore I can analyse each idea and see which fits best with my genre.


I have added clear banner colours onto this version.  These colours are not final, but give me an idea of the design.  The large picture at the bottom left of the page is not a "contents image".  It is a background image of my main artist.  This time bellow the features column.  I have kept my images to the right of the page on this design.  nearer the bottom, they over lap.  That I because I wanted that image to look "3D".  The artist would not have a background on the image, instead be place onto the page with part of their body overlapping one of the images.  I have again left room for borders, leading etc.  I have also kept the page folio in the same position.

No comments:

Post a Comment