Wednesday 27 November 2013

Half way stage...

I have decided to blog my progress at the half way point of my magazine.  This mainly doesn't include images and the correct text on the double page spreads.  I decided to go for the black, yellow and white colour theme for text as I researched, it is the most readable when put together.  I have used a number of media techniques up to now, eg, pull quotes, sell lines, and plan to use more.
 
This is my Cover Page so far...

 
This is my Contents page.  This is in preview mode, so does not show all of the picture frames that a plan to add.  I believe i have quite a unique plan for on of my images.  And feel it will be an effective part of the page.  I have included images taken at a Swedish house mafia concert.  I feel these help provide the magazine with that dance music atmosphere.



This Is my first double page spread.  This is more image based than the others.  I gathered from my research that magazine tend to have between 4 and 8 double page spreads.  The first of which, is mainly image based, and may include paragraph on the artist, also introducing the artist to the reader.

 
These are now my text based double page spreads.  yet to have images of my artist, I plan for some unique and effective poses.  I have also added my own shot of a Swedish house mafia concert on the last double page.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment