Friday 1 November 2013

Magazine Research

Here is one of my purchased magazines. I bought this in Tenerife hoping it would give me a wider range of analysis.  Now I shall pick it apart and highlight things I have noticed on the magazine. 


As you can see I photocopied the magazine onto an A3 sheet so I can annotate around the edge. This has allowed me to look past things I initially noticed, and deeper into the makings of what makes a magazine look good. 


I feel to gather the most extensive and useful research, I must do more than just one magazine within my genre.  So this is what I will do. MixMag also supports the Dance Music Genre, so I will purchase a copy of MIXMAG and do the same as above. 
Hopefully by then I will have broaden my knowledge on magazine properties.  Not forgetting my double page spread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment