Friday 15 November 2013

Contents Page Flat Plan

I came up with my first idea for a design of contents page for my dance music magazine.  This is just some initial planning and so may change.  I am aiming to come up with a number of ideas before I select my final.  It may even be possible to join features together from different flat plan ideas.


I have included cross heads and topic titles such as: Features, Upfront and Music.  As well as the others I think these provide a good range of areas for my magazine to cover.  I have separated the Features column as that will include information about my main cover artist.  That will stand out on the page and be the main attraction for this edition of the magazine.  The image above the features column will be of my cover artist.  I have also left clear binding room and borders around the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment