Thursday 17 October 2013

My Target Audience

My ideal Music Magazine will be aimed towards the age range of 17-26.  My magazine will be aimed at males for the majority, but also cater for females.  The reason for this is that I believe Dance music (party music) does not cover just one gender.  My audience should enjoy Dance music as well as the "Nightlife".  Advertisements and Responses for local and distant clubs, strips and bars will most likely be included in the magazine.  Favourite artist may include: Avicii, David Guetta, DJ Fresh, Nicky Romero, Axwell and so on.  These all play a part in their lives, listening to music everyday.  I feel the audience will have an attraction to art and technology, creating my magazine to fit these style may include adding lasers, vibrant colours and striking images.  I believe the most important factor to focus on, is...  What would I look for in a magazine, and does this magazine act me to buy it.  I think if I produce a magazine that I would actually want to buy, then hopefully others of similar age to me, and with the same music taste, will also do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment