Monday 14 October 2013

This is now my final proposal for my Deyes High Magazine.  I have improved it since my first attempt and hope to take these skills over to my Music Magazine.  I believe I have used colours that compliment each other really well as you move throughout the magazine.  I have used as maximum of 4 colours for text as it fits with the current trend of existing magazines.  I chose these colours as it follows the logo of Deyes High School.  Using a "Plus" symbol I felt was more effective then using text or shapes.  This also features on many magazines.  I have used attempted to use selling lines and offers which might draw in the reader to read past the front cover of the magazine.  These factors also carry through to my contents page which is shown below...
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment